Barcelona is gearing up to make an epic journey to the one and only Bavarian festival Oktoberfest. We are packing up the board shorts and sandals and heading up to Munich for one legendary time. Join us on this all inclusive one of a kind trip and come see the biggest festival in Germany. We went all out this year and teamed up with Stoke Travel to bring a one of a kind awesome package for the best price. This is really an all inclusive package and provides transport, accommodation, food, and all the fun you can handle. Don’t miss this holiday!
The Barcelona to Oktoberfest All Inclusive Package includes:
- Return overnight private sleeper bus from Barcelona to the Oktoberfest campsite
- Camping accommodation, breakfast & dinner
- Awesome guides to direct you to the Oktoberfest beer halls via public transport
- Party atmosphere & massive campsite parties
Oktoberfest is the biggest and best traditional beer festival in Europe. You’ll spend your time downing steins of beer, singing on table tops and befriending old German men! Stoketoberfest is our legendary Stoke campsite and the biggest party outside of the beer halls. When the beer wenches pack up their steins for the day, our campsite is winding up with gallons of free-flowing beer and sangria, great DJ’s and live bands, delicious BBQs and carnivalesque celebrations for upwards of 2500 international guests nightly. Joining us on our Stoke festival stage is the Stoke Soundcheck Battle of the Bands winner, The Wharves and drum and bass producer Deadbeat, with more acts TBC.
This is definitely Germany biggest festival and we expect as always a great international crowd of awesome travelers. Reserve your spot on the buses and campground today before the get sold out. This is truely a once in a life time event and we can’t wait to share it with you. Grab your drindl’s and Liederhosen and lets get to Muenchen!
The Oktoberfest Transport:
- Return private coach from Barcelona to Munich (some overnight)
- 2 nights camping accommodation (pre-erected, twin share tent w/ mattress & sleeping bag)
- Breakfast every morning & dinner every night at camp
- Guides direct you to the beer halls on public transport. Meet us at the Augustiner tent!
- The Stoke festival within a festival atmosphere with an international vibe
FROM BARCELONA (OVERNIGHT)
Specific meeting pointing details to be provided upon booking.